We are trusted cyber risk assessment solution partners around the world.
Our CyberPrism SaaS based platform is a multi-award winning solution.
Our team are highly experienced with organisations in multiple sectors, sizes and complexities.
YOU ARE IN GOOD COMPANY
// About CRI
WHO ARE WE
Cyber Risk International offer a B2B SaaS solution that empowers businesses to perform a self-assessment of their cyber security program. The CyberPrism platform enables clients and partners to measure and manage their cyber risk frameworks in an effective, collaborative way.
// What is
1 MIN OVERVIEW
Wondering what CyberPrism is? It's not just software - it's your company's pathway to robust cybersecurity resilience. Safeguarding your business's data and systems is no longer optional – it’s essential. Enter CyberPrism, a cutting-edge SaaS solution that transforms how you manage your cybersecurity.
CYBERPRISM ENTERPRISE (CPE) IS A MULTI-AWARD WINNING SAAS BASED PLATFORM THAT ALLOWS YOU TO SELF-ASSESS THE CYBER SECURITY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM OF YOUR ORGANISATION OR SUPPLY CHAIN.
How can CPE help ?
How can CPA help ?
CyberPrism has assessed 5000+ organisations around the world
CyberPrism has performed over 60000+ assessments
What is your Challenge?
CyberPrism is a versatile solution, that can leveraged to help organisations deal with a variety of challenges.
Public Sector Ireland Cyber Security
CyberPrism CPA is the only solution in the world that is tailored specifically for the (PSCSBS) Public Sector Cyber Security Baseline Standard.
You can leverage CyberPrism CPA to:
- Self Assess Your Current Cyber Security Framework in Relation to the PSCSBS
- Produce Instant Dashboards of Your Compliance Levels Across all Areas
- Interpret the Results in Relation to Risks such as Ransomware
- Develop a Roadmap to Mitigate Risks
- Download Your Cyber Risk Assessment Report
Third Party Risk Assessments
Manage Cyber Risk Across Your Business Value Chain or Your Supply Chain. Visualise, analyse, understand and manage your cyber risk across infinite scopes, links both upstream and downstream. Adopt a methodology incorporating “Accountability” via attestation assessments as opposed to relying on automated metrics that provide little assurance or confidence.
CyberPrism Enterprise (CPE) can help you manage your Cyber Risk Assessments Globally
- Coordinate, Collaborate and Manage Infinite Vendors
- Single Lens “Cyber Risk Radar” View of Status
- Manage Assessment Teams
- Instant Dashboard Updates
- Produce Attestation Reports of Evidence & Compliance
NIST Cyber Security Framework Assessments
CyberPrism Audit (CPA) is designed to fascilitate organisations performing cyber risk assessments based on the NISF CSF Cyber Security Framework.
You can quickly assess your current profile status and understand your status.
- Covers All Functions Areas, Control Outcomes and Tier Levels of the NISF CSF
- Produce Instant Status Dashboards
- Analyse and Interact with the Results and Manage Risks Identified
- Interpret Your Results via Cyber Risk Threat Analysis e.g. exposure to Ransomware
- Produce Comprehensive Reports with Maturity Roadmap Included
Fast Track DORA ICT Compliance
CyberPrism Solutions can be leveraged to fast track compliance with DORA Digital Operational Resilience Act. “CyberPrism Enterprise is most comprehensive cyber risk assessment, compliance and risk management tool in the world”. Designed and developed with the task at hand “Measure and Manage ICT Risk”
- Third Party ICT Risk Management
- Measure and Develop Incident Response Capabilities
- Measure and Develop Digital Operational Testing Processes
- DORA Compliance Management, Assurance of Controls and Reports
- Executive Dashboards – Governance and Oversight
WHO BENEFITS FROM CYBERPRISM?
Receives KPI’s, KRI’s , Metrics and Board Level Reports to Ensure Cyber Strategy is Aligned.
PROTECT THE BUSINESS
Develop, Implement and Measure an Appropriate Cybersecurity Program.
Dashboards and Reports Measure KRI’s such as Inherent Risk and Residual Risk.
Leverages Metrics to Identify Areas of Overspend and Align Budget with Risk.
To Support Innovation and Ensure GRC-Governance, Risk and Compliance Alignment.
To Maintain Compliance with International Privacy and Cyber Laws.
To Promote Assurance of Adequate Cybersecurity and Privacy Controls.
To Provide Evidence Controls are Aligned with the Enterprise Cyber Risk Program.
To Assess The Cyber Risk of Your Vendors and Third Parties Within Your Supply Chain.
What People And Clients
Think About Us?
Distinctively exploit optimal alignments for intuitive. Quickly coordinate business applications through revolutionary catalysts for chang the Seamlessly optimal testing procedures.