Cyber attacks have become mainstream. It is no longer matter of “If” but “When” and in many cases an “Are we already breached?” situation. This Non-Technical course is designed specifically for senior executives that wish to understand what is involved in planning for and responding to cyber attacks. Key takeaways include developing an “Action pack” to bring back to the office in order to quickly assess and mature your cyber response capability.
Delegates will gain a full understanding of:
– Basic Concepts of Cyber attacks, Incidents and Threat Intelligence
– Key components of designing and implementing a response framework
– How to build an effective cyber response team
– Legal Implications and Cyber Insurance Aspects
– Dealing with related key stakeholders
– Cyber Threat Intelligence
– Law Enforcement
– PR and Media
– Cyber Legal Counsel
– Digital Forensics & eDiscovery
Course Director: Paul C Dwyer
Author: The Art of Cyber Risk Oversight
Paul C Dwyer is recognised as one of the world’s foremost experts on cyber security, risk and privacy. As CEO of Cyber Risk International he specialises in corporate and enterprise security, development of cyber defence programs, and business operations protection for CRI clients.
Certified an industry professional by the International Information Security Certification Consortium (ISC2) and the Information System Audit and Control Association (ISACA). Approved by the National Crime Faculty and the HTCN High Tech Crime Network. He has worked extensively around the world his diverse career spans more than 25 years working with military, law enforcement and the commercial sector.
Roles have included:
• President of the ICTTF International Cyber Threat Task Force
• Co Chairman of the UK NCA National Crime Agency Industry Group
• Advisor to NaCTSO (National Counter Terrorism Security Office)
• Advisor to NATO on Countering Hybrid Cyber Threats
• Advisor to UK Defence Committee DEFCOM in Parliament
• Deputy Chair – Organised Crime Task Force Industry Group – NI
• Interim Global CISO for Numerous Multi-National Organisations
• Advisor to Numerous Governments and Intelligence agencies
Paul is a member of a number of industry groups including the IoD (Institute of Directors), IIEA (Institute of International and European Affairs) and the IRM (Institute of Risk Management).
As an accomplished serial entrepreneur he has successfully built a number of security practices in the UK & Ireland and in 2016 was identified by Business and Finance as one of Ireland’s Top 100 CEOs.
His career started as a technical networking specialist, he then specialised, trained and qualified in a number of disciplines including but not limited to ethical hacking, forensics, international management systems, risk management, business continuity, international governance frameworks, financial service regulations, cyber laws and project mgt.
MARK CONABEARE – DEBENHAMS PLC DENISE COMERFORD – INTO CREDIT UNION RONAN TIMMONS – INVESTEC BANK PLC MARTIN TANG - IRM Ian Brennan - Laya Healthcare MARTIN MCCAULEY - W & R BARNETT MICHAEL MCHUGH – INTO CREDIT UNION BRÓNAGH DOHERTY - INTERTRUST ANGELA MORAN – AIB JOHN CARROL – INVESTEC BANK PLC SHANE O’CONNOR – SUSQUEHANNA INTERNATIONAL GROUP SHANE O’REILLY – TOTAL PRODUCE DEREK HARDIMAN – ABBEY CAPITAL PADDY HAND – NSSL GERARD CLEAR – CABOT FINANCIAL
MARK CONABEARE – DEBENHAMS PLC
DENISE COMERFORD – INTO CREDIT UNION
RONAN TIMMONS – INVESTEC BANK PLC
MARTIN TANG - IRM
Ian Brennan - Laya Healthcare
MARTIN MCCAULEY - W & R BARNETT
MICHAEL MCHUGH – INTO CREDIT UNION
BRÓNAGH DOHERTY - INTERTRUST
ANGELA MORAN – AIB
JOHN CARROL – INVESTEC BANK PLC
SHANE O’CONNOR – SUSQUEHANNA INTERNATIONAL GROUP
SHANE O’REILLY – TOTAL PRODUCE
DEREK HARDIMAN – ABBEY CAPITAL
PADDY HAND – NSSL
GERARD CLEAR – CABOT FINANCIAL