Interim Security Officer Program
Executive security roles such as “CISO – CSO – DATA PROTECTION OFFICER“ are critical to the successful delivery of any security and risk management program. In many cases it is a regulatory and/or legal requirement to appoint such appropriate such resources.
However, some organisations may not be ready or be able to justify the cost of a fulltime role. In some cases, they simply have not identified an appropriate candidate.
Neglecting this role or appointing under qualified resources is more likely to result in the introduction of even greater risk to your business through delay, inexperience and non-compliance issues.
Our “Interim Security Officer Program” can provide your organisation with an interim full or part time fully qualified CISO, CSO or Data Protection Officer.
These executive level consultants are highly experienced individuals and will embrace your organisations related challenges quickly and efficiently.
They are skilled in strategic, tactical, operational, risk, compliance and security management.
The Interim Security Officers also bring a wealth of deep knowledge in relation to functions, trends and issues. They are able to promote information security, compliance and risk management within your organisation utilising their strong relationship building skills.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS
• Delivered as a service, benefits to budgeting
• More “bang for buck” – Higher qualified and experienced resource for less cost
• Implement positive change
• Strengthen information security and risk management operations
• Improve business alignment and rationalise information security investment with business requirements
• Reduce key person dependency
• Can help define the CISO/CSO/DPO role
• Kick start new or stalled security, compliance and risk management projects
• Mentor your existing CISO/CSO/DPO to ensure their success moving forward
• Maintains momentum with existing initiatives during your search for a permanent CISO/CSO or DPO
• Optionally agree deliverables around specific projects with appointment
• Eliminates or delays the need to find a fulltime CISO/CSO or DPO
• Offers an external perspective to accomplish business objectives
• Facilitates more time for you to potentially hire the best candidate for your team
• Provides expert knowledge transfer and helps maximise the value of security technology
Cyber Risk International offer a full portfolio of cyber risk related services. Please complete this brief form and we will send you further information.