Module 1: Business Operations Protection: The Challenge for the Security Executive
- The Future of the Role.
- Effective Risk Management.
- Operational Excellence is an Imperative.
- Understanding the Value Chain.
- Key Cyber Management Information.
- People, Processes and Technology.
Module 2: The Job of the Senior Security Executive
- Cyber Status – Security Risk and Compliance Today.
- The role of the CISO.
- Creating Your Mission.
- Confident Leadership.
Module 3: Developing a CISO Framework
- Forget About Standards.
- Cyber Inherent Risk.
- Risk Relationship with Maturity.
- Cyber Risk Management and Oversight.
- Threat Intelligence and Collaboration.
- Cyber Security Controls.
- External Dependency Management.
- Cyber Incident Management and Resilience.
Module 4:Executing a Cyber Strategy
- Information Security VS Cyber Security.
- Corporate Security.
- Operational Risk Management.
- Controls Assurance and Metrics.
- Business Focus.
Module 5:Sustainability and Development
- Cyber PR.
- Partnerships in Delivery.
- Corporate DNA and Human Behavior.
- Your Brand and Career Path.
Lead Instructor: Paul C Dwyer
Paul C Dwyer is an Internationally recognised information security expert with over two decades experience and serves as President of ICTTF and Co Chairman of the UK NCA National Crime Agency Industry Group.
A certified industry professional by the International Information Security Certification Consortium (ISC2) and the Information System Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and selected for the IT Governance Expert Panel.
Paul is a world leading Cyber Security GRC authority. He has been an advisor to Fortune 500 companies including law enforcement agencies, miliatry (NATO) and recently advised DEFCOM UK at Westminster Parliament.
He has worked and trained with organisations such as US Secret Service, Scotland Yard, FBI, National Counter Terrorism Security Office (MI5), is approved by the National Crime Facility and is a member of the High Tech Crime Network (HTCN).